Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does my profile not show up to other users?

Why can't I see my information when others look at my profile?



Why does my profile not show up to other users?cute myspace





Yahoo! profiles have been quite screwy of late. They time out before opening, open really slow, open to blank pages, open to the wrong page, and sometimes even open the way they are supposed to.



This problem has been going on for way too long now. Use the form at http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/md/cgi... to report your difficulty to Yahoo! If enough people begin reporting it maybe it will get fixed quicker. Be specific and provide details like what Operating System you use and what browser and version.



I used the form myself and received an e-mail reply stating "We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please be assured that we are aware of this problem and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible."



Why does my profile not show up to other users?custom myspace myspace.com



oh because when you first signed up you probably said you didnt want other people contacting you so your personal profile and the public profile are different

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin