Sunday, November 29, 2009

What do you think of my profile statement?

Click my username above to the left and read my profile. What I say in this profile statement is what I have come to believe is the reality of the USA Government and other allies to this Administration.



It actually makes sense, to me. It is perfectly logical in my mind. What do you think?



What do you think of my profile statement?guy myspace





To be perfectly honest with you, your profile statement is borderline illiterate. Beyond that one glaring issue, it touches on the fanciful idealism of the class of folks who draw their inspiration from advertising slogans and video game sequences. But it lacks imagination in an oh-so-very juvenile way, so it's almost amusing - sort of like a precocious child would be in a roomful of adults.



What do you think of my profile statement?plain myspace myspace.com



uh maybe
What do I think? Here's what I think...



What the hell is wrong with you?
If you must eliminate yourself, why are you still alive to ask this question? Someone is not being honest...
I think you are a freaking idiot, you sound like Hitler, and god forbid you ever run for office and actually get elected!!!!!! Do us a favor and go "eliminate" yourself a@@hole!
if this is perfectly logical in your mind...your mind scares me.



If there is no middle class...what would make us different from so many societies with dictators as leaders? There needs to be a middle class...we need people to do jobs that require physical labor...we need factories. If we were to have a war on American soil....where would we produce the things we needed? And we need a middle class for our economy....why don't you read a book on economics...and then get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin