Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ratings on GE profile refrigerator and gas stove?

I am considering purchasing GE profile appliances and would like feedback on quality and convenience and any problems encountered.



Ratings on GE profile refrigerator and gas stove?scroll boxes for myspace





I don't have a profile model refrigerator, but I do have the GE GSH25JFT. It's a stainless steel side by side. I have had it about 6 weeks.



I like it a lot, but I noticed this weekend that the thin plastic coating over the controls on the door is starting to split. It's the button for the water dispenser. So I am now wondering how bad that panel is going to look in another couple of years.



Ratings on GE profile refrigerator and gas stove?default myspace myspace.com



I have all GE products in my house



Electric range w/warming drawer



Bottom freezer refer



Harmony washer and dryer set



I have not had any problems with them at all



They do have a one year warranty on all parts



then limited warranty on the rest of the parts



Profile products are more expensive than regular GE products and don't really do anything more!!



Save money and get regular GE products



DO NOT get whirlpool - they have lots of problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin