Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do u delete stuff made with myspace profile editor?? HELP!!!?

Ok, i made a myspace and i put up a layout that was from the actual myspace site. It was under the myspace " profile editor" but i now have a diff layout from a website . but when i add it to my about me section......the myspace one overlaps it. And there is no other html in my profile except the one that i added for the new layout. How do i delete the Layout i first got from the myspace profile editor. I need help!!!!



How do u delete stuff made with myspace profile editor?? HELP!!!?tiny myspace





I'm not sure, but maybe in the profile editor mode, under the customize tab, click on clear all. hope that works, but if not then I'm not sure. I have only used the editor once, and when I went to add the code for a layout I found that I liked I don't remember having that problem. Anyhow, hope you get it to work.



How do u delete stuff made with myspace profile editor?? HELP!!!?celebrities myspace myspace.com



I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. I DELETED THE PAGE AND JUST MADE A NEW ONE. I'VE CONTACTED COSTUMER SERVICE AND THEY ARE FIXING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin