Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i download a background onto my hi5 profile?

I have coppied and pasted the background code into the 'style box' in the PERSONALIZE part of my profile lyk advised to. I click on the save button and it states that my profile has been updated but when i go back to my profile i don't see any background. How do i solve this problem. Sum body pliz help!!!!!!!!!!



How do i download a background onto my hi5 profile?skinny myspace





SHE IS RIGHT I THINK



How do i download a background onto my hi5 profile?adult myspace myspace.com



Are you talking bout the layout or the simple photo back ground?



If it is the layout then the entire page changes to a pre-defined form along with the fonts and colours.(Layouts can be downloaded freely at http://www.hi5love.com )



If it is simply a photo background then type in the URL into the box above...



P.S. Your 'coppied' should have only 1 'p' in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin