Sunday, November 29, 2009

Comments section on profile?

I dont have the comments option setting on my profile so people can not leave me comments .. is this a bug or a setting issue I messed up? Thanks!



Comments section on profile?wrestlers myspace





Visit the blog settings



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog/edit_sett...



Near the bottom is the following option



"Who can post comments to your blog:"



There is a pulldown menu for options. You probably have it set to "Just Me" (private). Change that option to the privacy level you desire.



Comments section on profile?love girls myspace myspace.comNice answer. Report It


I have no idea... but there is someone with exactly the same problem you have... if you do not get an answer here, you may find it there



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
check the settings or options.
If you go to "My page", there is a Settings link right above the comments section.



You will want to click the box that says "Enable Quick Comments", that way folks can comment on your page.



Have fun! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin