Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have been using an old profile to join Yahoo groups. I now have a new profile and want to switch m

How do I move my groups to my new profile?



I have been using an old profile to join Yahoo groups. I now have a new profile and want to switch my groups.?myspace quiz





you cant transfer one profile to another. the new ID will have to join all the groups you belong to under the other ID. copy all the links so when you sign in under the new ID, you'll have them all handy to click and join



I have been using an old profile to join Yahoo groups. I now have a new profile and want to switch my groups.?kids myspace myspace.com



Sign in from your new profile. Then enter the URL address of your group in the address bar or search for your group. When you will find it, join it(remember you aren't member from the newer profile). Then, sign out from the new profile and sign in to the old profile. You must approve your new profile to be the member. Then after approving, go to members option which is in the left-hand side of your group's home page. Then click on the pencil below your new profile's name(which is in member's list, because you have joined from the new profile). Then there is an option ' change to owner' click on it. Then sign out from the older version and sign in from the new profile. Then again enter the URL address in the address tab, and access your group(remember, you have been changed to owner by your older profile)



I know it is confusing, but try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin