Sunday, November 29, 2009

Has anyone elses my space profile been spontaneously deleted?

There was a bullitten yesterday saying that Tom would be deleating profiles because there were to many on the server, and when I woke up this morning my profile was deleated. Has this happened to any one else. Could it be a virus?



Has anyone elses my space profile been spontaneously deleted?coolest myspace





its happening to a lot of people right now. its not a virus, dont worry. your profile will be back up in a few hours. myspace is having "technical difficulties" atm



Has anyone elses my space profile been spontaneously deleted?myspace comments myspace.com



my profile didnt get deleted but some of my friends arent there...like there are blank spaces where their pictures used to be. i don't know what's with myspace...it's the only site that has so many problems. myspace needs to get its act together!
mine did once. I have no idea why. Make sure you didn't violate any of the terms%26amp;agreements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin