Sunday, November 29, 2009

WHY can't I receive email thru my Answers Profile Page??

Some of the messages I've sent thru other members' Profile Page has been received; some not. BUT...I have NOT received one single solitary message thru my Answers Profile email! in a week. Not one! NOR have I received a Best Answer notice, or a Contact/Fan notice.



NOTHING! How do I fix this?? Help! please... This is the ONLY way I have to communicate with most of my contacts and other members of Y!A. (The B/As, and contact additions, etc... show up in various places on my Profile page. NOT THE EMAILS. Help. Please....



WHY can't I receive email thru my Answers Profile Page??tiny myspace





Hey, that is exactly what's wrong with my email and they never did fix it. Mine has been like that for way past a month and gets a lot of junk mail in the in box as well as in the junk.



they sent me four notices saying they would fix it and never did so I rerouted it into my hotmail and get it all. Just pathetic, but it is Yahoo.



WHY can't I receive email thru my Answers Profile Page??celebrities myspace myspace.com



MAYBE YOU HAVE IT ON DO NOT SEND EMAILS. GO TO EDIT INFO.
To be honest, I'm unsure how to fix it. Yahoo Answers should have some type of Support Unit you can ask :-?
Post your problem on the Answers Suggestion Board here:



http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answe...



and / or email your problem to them using the link at the bottom of the page (on your question page) that says, "tell us what you think". I think there's another link to email them at the top of the home page.



In the meantime, maybe you could try messaging some people through their 360 page if they have a link to that on their profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin