Sunday, November 29, 2009

I just added my primary pic to my Yahoo profile. How do I get it to come up on my Y answers profile?

I erased one pic from my yahoo profile and didnt have a primary pic on it when I got into Yahoo answers. Now I have added one and need to know how to get on my answers profile.



I just added my primary pic to my Yahoo profile. How do I get it to come up on my Y answers profile?myspace co uk





It's not good enough to have it in your yahoo profile. Why, I don't know, but it isn't. In order to have a Yahoo Answers picture you need to set up a Yahoo 360 account. Once you set this account up you can set your picture.



Good luck.



I just added my primary pic to my Yahoo profile. How do I get it to come up on my Y answers profile?my myspace myspace.com



Go into your q%26amp;a section.



In red under where your pic should be it'll say "edit my profile".



Click that.



In this next section, in the 2nd row, you'll have your image options. Click the second one. This sets your 360 picture as your Answers picture.



Be sure to save or you'll still be blank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin