Sunday, November 29, 2009

When your myspace profile is all messed up and the layouts are not in good order what do i do?

my myspace profile is all messed up when and i can't get it backt the way it were.



When your myspace profile is all messed up and the layouts are not in good order what do i do?funny myspace





Start over.... delete all your codes and make a new one!!



When your myspace profile is all messed up and the layouts are not in good order what do i do?icons for myspace myspace.com



Delete Everything In Your About Me %26amp; Etc And Start Fresh.
I would copy and paste everything into a folder somewhere. Then go in and delete everything that is causing problems..



I say to save the codes just in case you delete something you didnt mean too...



Good Luck
Since I don't know where you got the first one, I can't tell you how to fix it. However, I would suggest you just find one that the layout is similar to what you had. Then go into the myspace profile editor and change what you want in there. You can choose your own pictures, change colors, fonts, etc in there.



HINT: Always copy your codes once you get your page the way you want it and paste it into a word file to save it. That way if it gets messed up, you just go to the file, copy and paste it back in your profile. :) I do this to every section of my profile in case something gets messed up.



Hope I have helped. These can get very frustrating when they go wrong! Believe me, I know!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin