Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I delete my 360 profile and return to the basic profile?

I want to delete the Yahoo 360 profile. I'm not interested in using this product.



How do I delete my 360 profile and return to the basic profile?new myspace





You CAN'T delete it. But you CAN go back to using your OLD yahoo profile. To do this....go to your 360 page...click on SETTINGS...scroll down to Yahoo Identity Display...choose the FIRST option. It says "Display me as: *your 360 ID*"...just make sure you DON'T have either of the options checked that say "links to http://profiles.yahoo.com/ *your yahoo ID*" Click on save and now you will be back to your OLD yahoo profile. If you dont want to use the 360 page at all anymore...just remove all of your info off of it...remove all friends from your list...change all settings to PRIVATE JUST ME....uncheck the box that says to activate your 360 URL...click save on all things...then never go to your 360 page again. There is no deleting a 360 account.



How do I delete my 360 profile and return to the basic profile?myspace layouts myspace.comThis is riduculos you should be able to delet 360 profile no matter what Report It


I agree. Or at a minimum, we should be told before we create a profile that it cannot be deleted! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin