Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why wont japanese stay on my profile?

whenever i write in japanese on my profile after a while it changes back to ?????-??



ive seen japanese on english profiles, how do they do it? :S



is anyone else experiencing this?



Why wont japanese stay on my profile?cool myspace





the thing is u have to write it every time u edit your profile, in case u hit edit the japanese is turning to ???? and u have to write it again! it happen the same thing to me when i write in bulgarian



Why wont japanese stay on my profile?blocked myspace myspace.com



Exactly what Mitko said, best thing for you to do is save the Japanese text on a notpad that way you always have it on hand when you edit your profile. Then just copy and paste it were the "???" shows up every time you edit profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin