Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have made a profile on myspace and sent message to 3 people and they have not replayed how come do I

have made a profile on myspace and sent message to 3 people and they have not replayed how come do I need to do something first before I can send message or something



Have made a profile on myspace and sent message to 3 people and they have not replayed how come do I need to dmyspace pages





You have probably done everything right. I don't reply to some messages - because you get so many. You can send a message to people individually - then you usually get a reply. if you send a message to all your "friends" - they probably get lots and so don't expect a reply. I think bulletins - don't normally get replies.



Have made a profile on myspace and sent message to 3 people and they have not replayed how come do I need to dlive com myspace.com



Or they're ignoring you...
no you can send them a message straight away, maybe they havnt been online or havnt read your message yet
some people dont reply due to the fact that they have loads of contacts and dont want any more or are just ignoring u .. dont give up hope there are plenty of friendly peeps out there !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin