Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I retrieve and access my original Yahoo profile ?

After I registered on Yahoo 360 and created a profile, I was unable to retrieve and access my original Yahoo profile. How can I re-activate it and keep both profiles ?



How do I retrieve and access my original Yahoo profile ?unblock myspace





To go back to your regular Yahoo! profile, go to your 360 My Page and click on Edit Contact Details, then Basic Info and right under where it says Yahoo! Identity display, select the first option and save.



You can keep both your profile and 360 page but only one can be used as your profile at a time.



How do I retrieve and access my original Yahoo profile ?backgrounds for myspace myspace.com



on your 360 page click on your profile and edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin