Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I access my friends profile on Yahoo. He gave me his address and nickname but I can't fi

I have my friends Yahoo profile name and Yahoo email address and he supposedly opened it to my address but I can't find it to access it.



Every time I do a member profile search it comes up with un-found even though he as a yahoo email address and claims he has pictures for me to see.



Help....



How do I access my friends profile on Yahoo. He gave me his address and nickname but I can't find it.?funny videos myspace





Here's an easy workaround: go to Google, enter your friend's nick followed by YA. In the list one or more questions and/or answers of your friend should appear, click on one of them and you have found your friend...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin