Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ive created a profile but when i search the 360 directory nothing comes up not even when i type my e

ive created a profile but when i search the 360 directory nothing comes up not even when i type my email add, ive verified the email address and setup up a 360 and yahoo pages but i cannot be found!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



Ive created a profile but when i search the 360 directory nothing comes up not even when i type my email add?myspace.com widgets





If I remember correctly, when you do the settings on the 360, you are asked if you want it to be included in the directory. I know that's what is asked in setting up a regular Yahoo! profile, anyway. I just went through the list of settings,however, and I don't see where you can choose that. If anyone knows, maybe you can correct me so I don't confuse anyone the way I often am. hehe



Ive created a profile but when i search the 360 directory nothing comes up not even when i type my email add?hack into myspace myspace.com



is your page set to public?
Directories are just stored 'searches', sometime created from other stored 'searches' - These can take some time to be updated.
If you go to your settings, beneath your intial name profile you will see the following i've put dots where it will be your user name, you just need to tick the box to activate it so that any one who knows your name, user name and e-mail can find you!..



Simple URL:



Activate my Simple URL



(http://uk.360.yahoo.com/..............)



Activating your Simple URL lets people who know your Yahoo! ID, ..........., find your Yahoo! 360掳 page.



Hope this helps, good luck!..
Maybe you did something wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin