Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why does my profile picture change?

My profile pic (in the box above user name) always changes between 2 different faces since I changed it (the one now and the one before). How do I stop it?



Why does my profile picture change?myspace.com pets





I think YOU can't -- it seems to be the latest new "glitch" from the folks at Yahoo! Every time there is an update (and there was on very recently), something new and different starts going a bit weird until they get it all ironed out and tweaked on all the servers! I've seen this happening to a lot of them on here -- one of them had an Easter bunny head that keeps going on and off -- really funny!!



Why does my profile picture change?hack myspace myspace.com



I just ask the same question. Im glad it isnt just me
Mine is doing the same thing - I'm hoping it will just fix itself.
I don't really know but it happenend to my friend Jamie(in my contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin