Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cant post picture on my yahoo profile(not my 360)?

i still cant post a pic on my yahoo profile, i followed the advice on the one answer i got and it did not work, thanks anyway, when i try to change the pic on my yahoo profile,when i hit upload it sends me to yahoo photos instead, know of several others that have this same problem, yahoo's blanket answer is, engineers working on it..been months now far as i can see and nothing resolved yet



Cant post picture on my yahoo profile(not my 360)?myspace codes





having the same problem here....hope if thats the case they fix it soon.



Cant post picture on my yahoo profile(not my 360)?girly myspace myspace.comTHERE IS NO ANSWERS TO THIS PROBLEM!!! just people that are having the same problem..yahoo!!!! do you even read any of this??...seem the problem started when you started forcing this 360 on people....arggg and hum bug and harrrumph!!! Report It


i have also been haveing this problem since the 360 change. Has anyone found a solution Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin