Sunday, December 6, 2009

Muslims check this profile?

it's not mine



i have sent him a message and now you do



http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt...



Muslims check this profile?different myspace





Knowing that Muslims get so angry, I would not do that or condone anyone else doing it. But this world is not perfect and people can express themselves even if it offends others. I am Christian and they recently published a cartoon about Jesus that is so bad that I will not even say it here. There is nothing I can do about it, but I will say one thing, Jesus can take care of himself and he has big shoulders that can take a lot of abuse. But when he has had enough, people just up and go away. I do speak up but never take physical action against another, but God does take them off the earth all by himself.



Muslims check this profile?myspace myspace.com



I'm not Muslim and I checked it anyway. HAH!
I love that cartoon... It is so funny. why do Muslims get so mad about it? Artists have made negative cartoons about Yahweh and Yeshua for years. We Christians don't riot or act like idiots over it!



There is nothing in the Koran against pictures of Mohamed or Allah. I know I was made to research it! If it upset Allah or Mohamed then let them handle it.
mate...speak emglish!
You cant do anything about it........



The guy deliberately put the pic, do you really think he would listen to your email.



Anywyas, other approve of his actions..... that just shows that these people are the ones who start the "fight" and than accuse muslims.



Well, welcome to the real world..... Islam was abused in the past, its abused in the present, and will always be abused in the future.



None the less, these people will never be able to weaken Islam.
There are those of us that have the right to "Not" respect your prophet Muhammed,



Just as much as you have the right to reverence him.



If you want to believe the things he says, no one is stopping you.



There are those of us who think of him as a false prophet and we have enough of a level head to agree to disagree with others of different viewpoints.



That said; How about let us reason together?



There are some "Bad things" that Muhammed did, that should disqualify him as a messenger sent from God.



Like a 54 year old Muhammed, inserting his sexual organ into a 9 year old girl,Aiesha. This is called Child Molesting, and it does "Not" come from God!



This is a Muslim site; http://www.anwary-islam.com/women/pwife_...



And what about Muhammed telling us, in sura 4.34 that it's O.K. to beat your wife? That is "Not from God either!



http://www.crescentlife.com/thisthat/fem...
Dear Muslim,



Please understand that I only disagree with Islam. I don鈥檛 hate the Muslims. I feel sad that your feelings are hurt. Still I have to be honest and say what I think:



Islam is an ideology, and in civilized cultures, people have already learned to distinguish between ideologies and the individuals espousing them.



In my opinion the problem with the Muslims is that they still live in the Dark Ages and that Islam is so primitive, that it is impossible to defend it logically, therefore Muslims believe in killing those who insult their beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin