Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is it illegal to contact someone on myspace using a fake profile?

I used a fake profile to contact someone who was harrassing me in person. I made the fake profile so I could try to get her name so I could file harrassment charges. She is now sending harrassing and threatening messages to my fake profile and posting blogs concerning me (but not naming me). Can I get in trouble for the fake profile and making contact and can this girl get into trouble for the messages sent and the blogs posted?



Is it illegal to contact someone on myspace using a fake profile?deleted myspace





as long as you werent harassing her back with the fake profile you should be fine.



Is it illegal to contact someone on myspace using a fake profile?myspace names myspace.com



no
If you're not harassing her back, there shouldn't be anything wrong.
nope, you've done nothing wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin