Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help! I can not change anything on my 360 profile.?

Okay, I have tried and tried to set up my 360 profile, but nohting works. I try to change the theme, it doesn't change.



I change my profile information, it still lists me as First L, and says I am a 26 year old male. Sorry, but I am a 43 year old woman, and First L is not my name.



I really wanted to set up this profile but don't know what to do now. I am so frustrated I just want to can it all.



I made several requests to Yahoo for help, but oddly have received no response. Normally if I have a question and have to contact Yahoo, I get a response pretty quick. I am beginning to think Yahoo 360 is just nothing but a hallucination on my part.



Help! I can not change anything on my 360 profile.?guy myspace





yahoo 360 doesn't work well this past few days!



i also have problem in my feeds



but now it works smartly



don't lose ur faith just try again %26amp; u will make it



email me if u have quest



goodluck ^_^



Help! I can not change anything on my 360 profile.?plain myspace myspace.com



Click on this page.



http://360.yahoo.com/edit/identity.html



If this is not the page that you have been trying to fix your information on, then go to "Age" and "Gender" to fix it. Make sure you save it when leaving this page.
Do you go thru yahoo's home page in browser, sign in and this is what you get ??



And I am assuming that when you edit your profile info etc etc, you click "save" or "save and continue" in the lower right corner ?



Usually, First L is just something that is put in when someone wants to view a 360 page while not having one of their own and is prompting you to do up a 360 page.



If you don't sign in and get this, try starting over ??



Goodluck



p.s. sometimes the profile page kicks back because of the birthdate ... it's those darn little dashes *--* that seems to cause a lot of problems ... the birth day # replaces the dashes
go to 360 and then click settings



then you will be http://360.yahoo.com/edit/identity.html



change anything you like here. the effect is not instantaneous sometimes... it takes some hours and it sucks.



be safe online...
Why do you want to make changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin