Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trouble with Yahoo 360 page "view profile" section?

On my 360 page, I changed the settings to have my "view profile" section link straight to my 360 page for both chat names I have. Now I can't get it to change back to go to the normal page when you view someones profile nor can I delete my 360 page. Does anyone know how I can change either one or both??



Trouble with Yahoo 360 page "view profile" section?myspace icons





Click on this page.



http://360.yahoo.com/edit/identity.html



Under the "Yahoo! Identity Display," there is a list of options that say "Display me as:" and choose the first option.



Test it when you are done and I am sure that it will work.



Trouble with Yahoo 360 page "view profile" section?myspace background myspace.com



Hmmm...
If you DO NOT want your Yahoo profile replaced by your 360 page, select the first option that says, "Display me as: ?????..I'm not sure if that's exactly what you were asking though... good luck..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin